Saturday 22 October 2011

I'm back



Hi I'm back! Miss me? Nahh gelabah betul kau haha. Yess I do miss you blog, i miss you baby missing you so bad :( When ive to spend my full time with my homework and my study, ive to leave you behind. Sorry again pls? Hehehe.
So what's up guys? Are you doing fine? Fer all spm candidates, are you ready for our big war? I'm so nervousssss actually. Fellas pray for me kayy? You have too tau tau. Haha thanks muah muah :* Harituh trial pun results mcm best je kan, haah MACAM jee best. I just hoping I could make mama&papa proud of me after all their sacrificed. Ya Allah lend me a strength for me keep on moving. Yes you go girl.
Well ive no point to write down, seems like im lost suddenly haha. So we'll see ya? Takecare guys
& have a good life!



Loves,
Farra Hanny